Sunday, April 20, 2008

37 Weeks

I've made it! If I were to have this baby now he would be full term and able to come home with us in just a few days as long as all goes well. I am so grateful to have made it this far. It feels surreal to think that we will meet our little boy within a matter of days.
A couple updates...

I finished work last week so now I have a little more time to prepare for the baby.

I had an ultrasound last week, the clot has grown, but the baby is growing as well, so the doctor is not concerned. They estimated his weight at 7lb 10oz, so if he waits til my due date to make his appearance, he will be a big guy!

Made some good progress on the nursery this week, but still need to get some things put up on the walls...

Anyway, I am sorry for missing the 36 week picture for those of you who read my blog, but things have been very busy preparing for baby. Here is a 37 week shot...


11 comments:

Shawna said...

You look great! Thanks for posting pics. :) We can't wait to meet him and see you guys again.

Ben and Kristi Graves said...

aaawwww! you look fantastic! its been so fun to see that belly grow even from another country! =) thanks for sharing those pictures, makes me feel not so far away! you are beautiful and going to be such a wonderful mommy. praying for you!

Rachel said...

Yay! That's great news! Can't wait to see your little guy.

Kari said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kari said...

So happy to hear the great news Marcie! Thanks for keeping us updated, it makes me feel like you're living here. Please let us know when things start progressing.

Reagan said...

I bet that IS a huge relief - so good to know!

Jason, Angie and Brady said...

Marcie, you look great! I've enjoyed keeping up with your progress on this baby blog!

Angie Hubbard, blog stalker :)

Mrs.A said...

You are looking great, and the baby looks like he has really grown in the last 2 weeks!! We are so thrilled that the pregnancy has gone well for you. We'll pray for a wonderful delivery as well.

Jenny

tsbjf said...

You are so cute in your pregnant state! And that is very comforting that you have reached this far. Can't wait to see him!

Abbey said...

We are so happy for you guys! Can't wait to see him!!

Charity said...

Marcie, you look so adorable, and I'm so happy to hear that things are going so well.
Looking forward to hearing news about your baby one of these days!!