Monday, February 18, 2008

28 Weeks!

I feel like this is a huge landmark for me. The baby now has a greater than 90% chance of survival if he was born today! The baby is around 2.25 lbs and 15 inches. I'll get a better estimate on Wednesday at my ultrasound - can't wait!

I am still feeling great for the most part. I've just been having the worst heart burn so I've been popping Tums like crazy. I have been taking a water aerobics class which has been so good.

This week's task: Registering. I just found out my first shower will be in three weeks! Any tips??

28 weeks:

4 comments:

Reagan said...

Wow you really popped out! YAY!

Ben and Kristi Graves said...

i was thinking the same thing as reagan! you popped out alot more from the last picture. you are so so cute! but where is that cute face of yours too? =) i am so glad you are doing well, and i will pray the heartburn goes away!! love you!

jenica said...

It's great to hear how well you're doing!

You could register for only the things you really need and want ahead of time before this shower. Then add more later. ??? I'm sure you still want a variety of price points.
That's my only tip and it may not be a good one.
It's so exciting how soon that baby will be here!

Rachel C said...

You look so cute! Register at target, they have the cutest baby stuff!