Monday, February 25, 2008

29 Weeks

I had an ultrasound last week and baby was still measuring two weeks ahead. The estimated weight was 3lbs 2oz! I can't believe how big he's getting, I remember when he was just the size of a piece of rice. It is truly amazing. My doctor didn't give me any pictures to share :( but in a couple months I'll have even better pictures to show you all!

It's getting harder to sleep at night, or should I say, it's getting harder to fall asleep. Other than that, I can't complain. I love feeling the baby move around, it is the most reassuring thing. His movements are getting stronger every day. Last night I think he must have done a 180 or something - it really surprised me to say the least. Anyway, thank you for all your prayers, the Lord is truly blessing us through this pregnancy.

2 comments:

Brooke said...

Those *somersaults* are the wierdest feeling! Sophie did them all the time. The bigger he gets, the wierder it is. Can you see the movement yet? That's fun too. It looks lika an alien or something. :o)

Ben and Kristi Graves said...

that counter is just getting lower every day! yay!! =D so glad you are feeling well, and i will be praying you can fall asleep quickly! i have that trouble when ben isn't here, and it can be a pain! love you!!!