Tuesday, May 13, 2008

More pictures

Things are going well here. We got home from the hospital yesterday. My sisters and mom were able to come down, sisters have left, mom will be here a few more days. She has been a huge help. Landon has his first doctor's appt tomorrow which I think will go very well. He is doing great. he has his days and nights mixed up so we're trying to catch up on sleep during the day until he switches over.

Here are a few more pictures that my sister took of our little guy.







8 comments:

Brooke said...

Those are so great! I bet you love the one with Seth at the window. That's a really great shot!

Katie said...

Glad to hear that you are all doing well! And what a cutie! I love the picture of Seth w/ Landon at the window!!! Congratulations again!!!

Shawna said...

sweet little boy!

We are counting down the days till we see him again!

bandanachick said...

He is so darling! I love little tiny babies! I like the shot of him on the scale...I would have never thought to take that shot.

Ben and Kristi Graves said...

i just cant get over how big he is :) i love those pictures bekah took. i cant wait to meet him!!!

Reagan said...

He is so precious! I can't wait to meet him at Brian & Rachelle's wedding!

Lista said...

Wow, what a beautiful son you have! Great pictures! I'm so glad everything went well for you!

tsbjf said...

Wow, he is so big! Those are great pictures. When Jeremy and I took pictures of each other with Hayley, most of them ended up a little blurry because we were both shaking. All the excitement!