Wednesday, March 12, 2008

31 Weeks

Well, I had an appointment yesterday. All is looking good. I measured 34cm (3 weeks ahead. My doctor thinks our little boy will be around 8 1/2 to 9 lbs if he goes full term. She said starting next week she wants to do weekly ultrasounds just to keep an eye on growth and fluid levels. I will also be having non stress tests weekly. This is going to make it go really fast!

Also, I had my first shower last weekend back in Iowa. I couldn't believe how generous everyone was! I got so much stuff, I still don't know how we fit it all in our car. I will post pictures of the loot when I get a chance. Also, my sister took some maternity pictures which were a lot of fun.

Next on the list: Paint and put nursery together...

1 comment:

Ben and Kristi Graves said...

i cant wait to see the pictures bekah took and all the loot you raked in! =) how fun! wish i could've come to your shower. love you!