Tuesday, March 18, 2008

32 Weeks

Seth finished the first coat of paint in the baby's room tonight, yay! April and Justin are letting us borrow one of their cribs since Layla is now in her big girl bed. Hopefully by this weekend, painting should be done and the crib should be put together. I will post pictures of our progress.

I had a doctor's appt. today and all is well. I have an ultrasound on Thursday, I never get tired of seeing our little boy squirm on the screen. Here's a picture of my growing belly at 32 weeks, only 8 weeks to go!

7 comments:

Reagan said...

Another cute maternity dress :) I bet it is so reassuring to be able to see your baby every week! Good to hear that everything is going well.

Ben and Kristi Graves said...

i LOVE that top! you are the cutest thing ever, seriously! =) so glad to hear things are well too! praying for all 3 of you here in japan!! love you!

jenica said...

You're definitely popping out more each week. And looking beautiful.

Brooke said...

I'm so glad that top fit you! I was with April when she bought it and I loved it. There was a red one too, but we decided it would make a person look like Minnie Mouse! :o)

So glad that everything is going so well. We are so thankful for the Lord's safe keeping of this little boy. Hope you get to take a break from work sometime soon and just have fun getting ready for him! Sophie and I would love to come over and help put his room together... just let me know if you need me!

Abbey said...

So glad to hear that all is well with you and the baby! You are so beautiful pregnate! Keep the updates coming, we love them!

Anonymous said...

I love that shirt! LOL! I see Kristi said the same thing ;)

Good to talk to you today! i love you!

Rachel C said...

Adorable Marcie, hope the weather stays great for your last days!