Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Symtoms setting in...

Well, I am really starting to feel pregnant...

Morning sickness is here, usually from about 9am-11am off and on and occasionally other times. The other day when I was teaching Sunday school I really thought I was going to hurl. I'm glad a didn't, but who knows in the weeks to come, eek!

Fatigue - By 8:30/9:00pm I start feeling exausted. If I get to bed later than 9:30 I am so tired in the morning and can't get myself out of bed (that was me this morning since I didn't get to bed until 11:30).

Hungry - It isn't always, but occasionally, I just get so hungry I feel like I could eat a horse! I can't remember being this hungry in a long time, so I know it's a symtom. Going along with that I've had some cravings - mac & cheese (I know I shouldn't have this but I gave into it once about 10 days ago. Watermelon was another - I had this for supper and I ate the entire thing over a three hour period, yummy!

There are other things I am experiencing, but I will spare you!
To add, I am so thankful for these symtoms. Since I can't actually feel the baby yet, these are all such wonderful physical reminders that this little one is growing inside of me.

We will be having an ultrasound on Monday to see our little bean! I'll be about 7 weeks, so there should be a good heart beat in there!

Posted by marcie at 1:04 PM 0 comments


Tuesday, September 11, 2007

1st Appointment with Perinatologist
Today I met my perinatologist. Dr. Fumia - interesting name. He was so nice, he just spent like 45 min just talking to us about everything. He talked to us about what to expect as far as my injections and upcoming ultrasounds. I had an ultrasound but he couldn't really see anything since I'm only 4w5d. He said he did see the gestational sac though so that's good. I just want to fast forward to 28 weeks or so, even 13 would be great! It's just the unsurity of what is going to happen with this pregnancy. I am just trying to enjoy each day. I have known for over a week now that I've been pregnant so I'm thankful for that! My next appt with him is in 6 weeks but I will see my regular OB before that (Sept. 24) so I'm hoping we can see the heart beat by then! Now, it is just the waiting game..

No comments: