Friday, September 21, 2007

Ugg...

TMI (too much information) Alert!

Well, I have been having cherry juice first thing in the morning and right before I go to bed to help with my joint pain. Today it didn't sit too well. Yep, I lost it at work after only being there 45 min. This was the first time I've actually lost the contents of my stomach. It was bad. So, I left early and rested at home. It was so nice. I munched on crackers, then Seth brought me some Sprite and made me Ramon soup.

I decided I must find a cure for this! So, I had heard of these pregnancy pops that help ease the morning sickness. I got some today at Burlington Coat Factory of all places and I was feeling a little sick when I left so I sucked on one and it really did seem to ease my stomach. I also got some tea that is supposed to help. We will see. If I keep this up it will be difficult to keep the secret until Thanksgiving like we are hoping...

No comments: